Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day Before Spain!!!!!!!!!!!

June 23rd, 2009 the day before we dock in beautiful Espana!!!!!! Right now I’m sitting in my room on the floor, of my own room mind you, with three people on my bed, two people on Graces bed, two people in the two chairs in our room and Grace is sitting on the floor, of her own room mind you, and I’m just going to type away. My birthday is in two days FYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so surreal that this time tomorrow I’ll be in Spain. Ill be in the oldest city in all of Europe. Cadiz. It is located in the southern part of Spain in the region of Cadiz. The proper way to say it (because you know I’ve been practicing my espanol) is Cadith….stress the “th” hard core. Anyway, this is crazy.
In the class that the entire ship has to take, Global Studies, we are learning all the history about the countries we are going to and I am now a borderline expert in Spain. Ok not really, at all, but I know some stuff about some stuff now. Its soooooooo weird to study these countries in the classroom and the textbooks and then to be able to go actually see them is unreal. But hey im not complaining. Ill have tons of stuff tomorrow. I don’t even know why im awake right now. Goodnight. Happy Early Birthday to me!

5 comments:

  1. YaaaY!! Seems like your still in disbelief that your in Europe, I wish you the best, I love you, and make sure your somewhere historic at 12am on your bday :-) like if being in Europe wasn't enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Now kick those people outta your room. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy tomorrow! be safe

    Hsppy Birthday in Spain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's try that again.......................

    Happy Birthday in Spain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!

    FROM IVANA D!!

    ReplyDelete